POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Square (WIP 95kb bu) : Re: Square (WIP 95kb bu) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:26:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Square (WIP 95kb bu)
From: Chris S
Date: 7 Jul 2000 14:39:10
Message: <396623ce@news.povray.org>
> Not sure if anyone remembers the fountain i posted a time back but here is
> some more of the scene.

Yep, and it looked pretty cool...

> Comments and Criticisms more than we..come

It looks like you're off to a good start.  There are a lot of great details
but I especially like the foliage around the building.  My only major
complaint would be the lack of contrast giving the image a dim/overcast day
type look.  Try setting ambient low or to 0 and increasing the lighting.

-Chris-